Supreme products for Brick Awards Supreme Winner
IG Masonry Support is delighted to have produced bespoke masonry support and brickwork solutions to a number of the winners from the Brick Development Association (BDA) Brick Awards 2022.
The Awards, which took place on Thursday 10th November at the Royal Lancaster, London, celebrate the very best examples of clay in the UK’s built environment.
A total of 15 projects shortlisted at the annual awards were supplied with IGMS products and six of these projects won their category or were highly commended including:
- Radley College Chapel Extension – Supreme Winner, Contractors Choice Category Winner and Craftsmanship Category Winner
- Good Luck Hope – Large Housing Development Category Winner
- Royal College of Art – Battersea Campus – Education Category Winner and Commended in Innovation Category
- Neptune Wharf – Urban Regeneration Category Winner
- 79 Fitzjohns Avenue and E20 (BBC Eastenders Site) by Lee Marley Brickwork – Brickwork Contractor of the Year Category Winner
Scott Denham, Sales Director at IG Masonry Support, said: “We are extremely proud to be associated with a number of the projects which were shortlisted and went on to become category winners and highly commended at this year’s Brick Awards. A particular mention goes to the
Supreme Winner, Radley College Chapel Extension. A very deserving winner featuring some of the most detailed arches ever produced by IG Masonry Support.”