Achieving Intricate Brick Features with Masonry Support Solutions
Gain your CPD points by attending IG Masonry Support’s free online CPD webinar ‘Achieving Intricate Brick Features with Masonry Support Solutions’.
The webinar will be presented by Jemma Ison, IG Masonry Supports Specification Executive. Jemma would like to share with you the latest information on the innovative application of masonry support systems.
In this webinar, we will examine the following:
Brick Slip Soffit Systems:
- Comparing traditional methods of forming brick soffits with new technologies.
- Bespoke brick slip solutions that comply with Document B: Fire Safety
- Brick slip feature arches
- Achieving deep brick soffit details which blend seamlessly with brickwork constructed onsite
Support of Masonry Cladding on Framed Buildings:
- Supporting masonry above horizontal movement that allows expansion and contraction between primary structure and external leaf
- Why material selection is limited to stainless steel for masonry support systems
- Levels of adjustability in the different systems to accommodate site tolerances
- Designing, selecting and specifying windposts
The CPD webinars will be hosted:
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 o’clock to 12 o’clock in August and September